Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam gets first trailer

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/rising-storm-2-vietnam-trailer-shows-off-first-in-game-footage/

So Tripwire (developers of Red Orchestra and Killing Floor 1 & 2) have released a gameplay trailer for their next game, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam. It'll obviously be set in the Vietnam war.

The only thing that looks off about the trailer is the animations. They look...um...weird. But aside from that, it looks to be a good game.

6 minutes ago, Artek94 said:

People throw a lot of S#&$ at Tripwire recently for Killing Floor 2 which lacks content...

I hope maybe this game won't make anyone mad.

Really? I mean true it lacks some content but to be fair, the game is perfectly fine and still pretty fun.

22 hours ago, TheErebus. said:

Really? I mean true it lacks some content but to be fair, the game is perfectly fine and still pretty fun.

Exactly. The game is of high quality and made with passion. I mean in what else game your character screws with his gun when there is no need for reload but yet you keep pressing the button? Graphics are good, VERY good, and almost all animations are made with motion capture (which is not an easy thing btw, it eats more time than manual animation).

Yet people whine that there is no new big updates in months (by big updates i mean new classes, new weapons, new maps). I mean - i understand what they're talking about and what they want, but come on... Patience is a thing that everyone should be invested into.