The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Confused about Forums and Earth Extractor Problem

Zarkull

Question

I apologize in advance.  I have read the forum rules, guidelines, FAQS etc and tried to do searches but I just don't have the knowledge to do this the required way, whatever way that may be.  My problem has been posted by several others but I can't figure out how to "add my problem" to an existing post.  Anyway, I too have the problem of not being able to deploy an extractor on Earth.  I have unlocked all the 'nodes' (missions).  At least I think I have.  I did read about the 'Second Dream' quest needing to be completed, but I just wonder if they mean the 'Stolen Dreams' quest as this is the only similar named quest I have under the Codex which I have indeed completed.  If not then how do I get the 'Second Dream' quest.  I have also completed every single quest on Earth and even though it states 12/12 Missions Completed I have counted a total of 15 nodes/missions (if you count Maroo's Bazaar).  Thanks for any help.

3 answers to this question

you need to head to Uranus and just play random missions until something shows up. you'll know what it is when it shows up. quickly scan it and you'll get a hidden quest called Natah. after completing it you get The second dream and after that access to the hidden nodes you need to complete on earth.

Edited by McDuffMan

After getting to MR3 and reaching uranus, you will see a strange unit (totally different from any other thing you might have seen up to now) which has to be scanned in order to open a new quest: "Natah", the continuation of "Stolen Dreams" storyline. Finish "Natah" quest and then you unlock "The second Dream" which unlocks new nodes on earth after being completed. Complete those nodes and just then you can deploy extractors on earth.

Hope it helps. Good luck!

Edited by -----LegioN-----
Typos