The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fastest way to complete sotge 2.0?

Domaik

Question

Hello there.

I can't say I'm hppy with the new sabotage 2.0 changes...it resembles more a spy mission than a sabotage..(in my opinion it's just another grindwall adorned and covered to make it look prettier but it;s actually pretty damn annoying and tiring to farm these missions.)

Anyway, with all the cache hunting taking so long when i get to the reactor there are so many things to do with it that take forever that it just infuriates me and I just want to be done with it as quickly as possible without caring about the impact on the ship. I just want it done. has anyone found a quick way to be done with this new type of mission? which would it be?

Thank you for your time.

PS: Im trying to farm xyphos...has anyone got any part yet? if so, where? thanks!

Edited by Domaik

2 answers to this question

Fastest way should be to put the fuel cell back into the reactor to get the meltdown.

Reasons:

• Putting cold cell into reactor makes you defend the reactor before leaving
  • Putting the fuel cell into the Cryo tubes make you defend the console and travel back and make another trip to the cryo rooms
  • Putting the fuel cell into the reactor causes it to meltdown. All you have to do is shoot the things that pop out and leave. It gives you a 2-3 mins timer before the mission fails.

Having multiple people helps. You can split off and each get a cryo cell, while one person waits for the fuel cell to drop. The fourth person will go find the console that unlocks the blast door.

I think that should be the fastest, but I've only done it solo. Maybe there are faster ways.