The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quests

Zen64

Question

Just curious if it'd work or not, if one of my friends were to taxi me to a Second Dream quest, whenever they completed it and if I were in the same mission, would I be given the rewards too? Or can you not bring anyone with you at all? Thanks in advance :)

3 answers to this question

You get quest rewards for completing the stages of the quest that you are on.  IE.: If you have the quest and are on a stage of the quest that gives something, when you do that mission you get the reward.  If you partner with someone for that mission you will get the reward for the quest, and they will as well if they are on that stage and quest as well.  You don't get anything for tagging along if you aren't actually on the quest, just whatever mods/resources etc. that drop in the process of gameplay. 

You can tag along for the mission, but quest rewards are only given to people who are also doing the quest and are also on that stage.

So you can do a quest alongside other people if you both have it and you'll both get the rewards at once, but you can't shortcut friends or double-dip.

Honestly forgot that I even made this post.

Thanks for the help guys!

I had actually made this because I was couldn't seem to get the Natah quest whatsoever, so I was curious if my friend could do the quest again but take me with him (Second Dream). After forgetting about this thread, I've actually gone through with my friend's help and finished Second Dream.