Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please. let us use the regular color palettes in kubrows.

Zeleth

after the glitch, so many people had fun with the kubrows for once in terms of look. i get that breeders are a thing. but considering how cool kubrows look with more colours other than the boring regular gene masking ones. i think we all would agree that making our puppys stand out more or be fitting to our colour scheme would be a huge win for all of us.

i mean, even rebecca seemed to like it. i noticed on her last tweet she had a really cool puppy. so with the new update of the kavats and 19.0 being sorta focused on pets. can we please have it? im ok with even paying some plat to have some sort of colour unlocker for the kubrows similar to a potato. and we really dont do any harm having more options. is not like a vauban cannot be bright pink already. why cannot a dog be pink too? and regarding masking genes. patterns are already worth it. so i dont think its that much of a problem.

what do u guys think?

To clarify: i dont have any colour glitched kubrows cause i dont think i should have them if DE doesnt want us. but its why im making this petition. please consider it! people love doing fashionframe, make fashiondogs a thing!

Edited by Zeleth

• 1 month later...