The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Discounts

(PSN)Bjorn_viking55

Question

10 answers to this question

Just now, (PS4)dragoneater55 said:

they could make a deal with them!! In all reality they would make more money from if PS and Xbox had plat discounts!!

Not in the eyes of Microsoft and Sony, more money is what they want. So they just added that market discount for consoles instead.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)dragoneater55 said:

I don't mean the market ones I mean the actually plat! People will buy more plat if they had a chance to get like 20 50 and 75% off the actually plat ones in a while!!

Can't really do anything about it. Microsoft and Sony deal, they're the ones that settled on market discounts.

We do get plat discounts. There are the market coupons which are good for one purchase in the market on highlighted items. There are also several sales per year through the PS Store (not sure about XB1), where you can buy the plat packs at a discounted price. You have to keep your eyes open for these and check the PS Store from time to time to see if they are going on if you don't see it in the news on your ship. 

While technically not a discount, Prime Access is a good deal on plat when you tabulate all that is included plus the plat amount. 

Granted, we are not talking about 75% off of the plat packages, but it is still cheaper than the standard cost.

Edited by (PS4)CowboyJeff72

All I want is for our coupons to work on bundles, I already own everything I care to, that isn't in a bundle, so I only end up buying more catalysts if I want to use it at all....

I ground my butt off to trade for plat, buying something actually worth the trouble would be nice.

EDIT: also OP it just wouldn't work, too much has to go through the PSN store and Xbox Marketplace, for them to just have discounts handed out anytime.

Edited by (PS4)gamerpie12