The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

PhsyX just don't want to work...

-Helheim

Hello...

After the update 18.5 i can't use the Nvidia PhsyX effects. And before it, i could just use it without problems... I'm using a GeForce GTX 960.

I have set the processor on GTX 960. YyjaFl5.png 

Do i need to update the driver to 364.47? Mine is 353.82. But i don't think that's the problem...

I tried to reinstall the graphics driver, but that doesn't work either...

And i'm not the only one, i've seen other people have that problem too, after this update the phsyx just won't work on a decent graphic card...

Edited by HELLisEVERYWHERE

PhysX should absolutely work on your GTX 960, but you likely require more recent drivers. I would not necessarily recommend the 364.47 drivers as there have been reports of stability issues during installation -- currently awaiting fix from Nvidia. 

At the moment I would recommend installing the 362.00 drivers as they should be stable and will hopefully allow you to access PhysX once again.

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

19 minutes ago, -Sora- said:

On 362.00 here and physx is unusable on my 550 ti when it worked absolutely fine before 18.5.1 (couldn't test on 18.5) Something definitely needs to be checked out 

We are currently investigating Nvidia PhysX Effects on 500 series cards. 
Sorry for the inconvenience. We hope to have more information soon.

I'll install the driver, then i'll edit my post and let you guys know if it works or not.

Thanks for reply.

EDITED: IT WORKS NOW, i'll send this link to others to have the same problem. Thanks a lot. Now i can enjoy my game with cool effects too. xD

Edited by HELLisEVERYWHERE