Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More specs for each weapon

Cyler

Right now you got an upgrade tree for every weapon.(as you might have already noticed :D)

Now, different "races" are immune/susceptible to elemental damage. Fighting corpus --> changing to electro, fighting Infested --> changing to Fire. All that is very annoying when you have to check all mods again etc. blahblah.

What if you could buy more weapon specs for like 20 Platinum with a hole new tree where you can put corpus mods, infested mods or grineer mods in, so you can easily change between the specs either ingame or in the arsenal without checking aaaaaaall the mods again.

I'd definitely pump up my main gun with a few more specs.

PS: For the people saying "it's not that hard changing mods", I don't care. It still would be a neat feature, if you don't need it, don't spend Plat for it :)

PPS: It's also a nice feature to get some more money for DE without making the game unbalanced.

Edited by Cyler

This should NOT be purchased with platinum, or credits for that matter. A better idea would be to have "Profiles" of mod setups similar to most gaming mice/keyboards. Each profile starts with a blank slate, and you configure the mods as you wish.

I tend to keep my mods setup in one way anyways though...

Why not for plat? Nobody wants Plat items, but sooner or later DE will need more money. When the time comes, everybody will cry about OP Plat weapons :/

Still hope for plat specs.

Continuation:

After purchasing a new spec, you have to level the gun again. Just so it takes more time :)

I have to agree with FrydHamstr idea. Forcing people to spend Platinum just to swap between weapon set up's is just silly, and a poor attempt to make money. Pretty sure there are games with a very similar feature in them but I cant think of any right now.

Why not for plat? Nobody wants Plat items, but sooner or later DE will need more money. When the time comes, everybody will cry about OP Plat weapons :/

Still hope for plat specs.

Continuation:

After purchasing a new spec, you have to level the gun again. Just so it takes more time :)

Thats the thing, DE won't make any money off of something hardly anyone will buy.

Warframe is Pay-to-win! (I can't get X without cash? Build times suck! Why do I have to buy slots?)

We are trying our best to be fair and still keep the game alive! With the exception of the Founder's Prime gear and colors, everything can be obtained through Blueprints. If you're constrained by slots you can sell gear for credits to make room for new weapons and Warframes. If you have a small amount of Platinum you can 'rush' your Foundry builds or you can wait. We place no limits on the amount of Foundry builds in progress and players can Rank up quickly and get the Blueprints they need very fast.

with your idea (platinum only) it would be exactly like this. pay to win.

Edited by LazerusKI

It wouldn't. If you don't want to spend Plat on that, just change all elemental mods everytime the enemies change. If you want to spend the Plat, you don't have to do that.

That's nothing "pay2win", stop crying about a few cents you spend for a great game like this.