Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About the Paracyst....

MageSkeleton

I know the Paracyst is designed the way it is with travel time toxic thing projectiles and such, Would it really be too much to ask for EITHER: The paracyst's travel time ammo be eliminated via acceleration on par with something similar to the Soma or Gorgon. OR a whole new weapon reminiscent of the paracyst but with said change so travel time is instant??

I get the way the weapon is currently designed is how it was meant to be, but i'm really just annoyed at the weapon tier system and i want a fun weapon and the paracyst is only lacking on the travel time. I really don't care if we get a weapon reminiscent of the paracyst that requires 100 nitain as long as it has instant travel time shots. Rapid fire preferred.

13 hours ago, Misgenesis said:

Burston Prime has you covered

Have you seen the paracyst? it's a Bio weapon. And yes i understand what your talking about. It's basically the same thing statistically with the better functions i'm talking about. Burston Prime is not a live weapon that curls up on your back and actually has a seemingly life of it's own while in use and on your back.

Also yes, Burston Prime syndicate mod ftw.... Maybe DE won't mind making a syndicate mod that simply does the travel time acceleration and probably with syndicate proc. Would actually be nice if Simaris would maybe have it. But have you seen the paracyst?