The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bursas everywhere?

dodorichard

Question

Was doing some leveling up runs last night on a level 6-8 extermination and for some reason they said "the alarms have drawn a bursa", was doing doing the run solo and got hammered until i killed it. In fact I had to revive three times and was feeling rather weak for a really low level run. No sooner than I finished the first one, the level spawned another TWO bursas, now I could do nothing but die.

Have they upped the number of bursas on all maps even the really low level ones? How do you deal with them besides trying to kill them? Its drawing all the fun out of me doing levels solo to rank up my weapons. 

Help everyone

14 answers to this question

I already said this before, and I'm gonna say it again.

Bursas. Need. Proper. Rescaling.

Edit: Bursas are hard to deal with in general. If you are grinding weapons/frames, you're better off running grineer. Scorches and elite lancers are good affinity targets to kill.

Edited by p3z1
Didn't answer the question

1 minute ago, dodorichard said:

I am using Rhino and stunned them, how do you hack them? just press E?

Press interact button, then do a typical corpus hack puzzle.

Edited by p3z1
No reason at all

8 minutes ago, dodorichard said:

great, nice to know. should make the levels a lot more manageable.

Note that hacked bursas will die eventually, just saying. Dunno the exact duration, maybe ~30 seconds or less?

Bursas everywhere? More like bursas nowhere. Especially since you need them for the vessel. I couldn't get more than a total of 2 bursas spawning per mission.

1 hour ago, dodorichard said:

Was doing some leveling up runs last night on a level 6-8 extermination and for some reason they said "the alarms have drawn a bursa", was doing doing the run solo and got hammered until i killed it. In fact I had to revive three times and was feeling rather weak for a really low level run. No sooner than I finished the first one, the level spawned another TWO bursas, now I could do nothing but die.

Have they upped the number of bursas on all maps even the really low level ones? How do you deal with them besides trying to kill them? Its drawing all the fun out of me doing levels solo to rank up my weapons. 

Help everyone

Anyway, let me give you some advices: Use frost avalanche, rhino stomp, excal blind, mirage blind, nekros terrify + soul punch, trinity energy vampire, atlas petrify (not recommended though), ivara sleep arrow, equinox rest, nova mprime, or even zephyr tornadoes perma-stagger them (although not the best choice).

There are so many ways to deal with them. Choose yours.

Edited by IceColdHawk

Lemme check my list again...

Excalibur=Juggernaut's Worst nightmare

Itzal and Velocitus=Jordas' worst nightmare

Valkyr=everythings worst nighmare

Inaros=My worst nightmare. A no sheild frame

Tonkor=Everything's worst nightmare

Farming Equinox=A scary experience

Farming Hydroid=An equally terrifying experience

hang on... Do you have a tonkor? do you have a valk? both can blow the living datlights outta a bursa

So many people above me assumes OP has every frame and tons of forma. Not every player have chances doing Draco or being carried, they could only leveling in low level planet and such disgusting enemy are definitely not for them.

Not constructive. 1/10.

2 minutes ago, VCaptiion said:

So many people above me assumes OP has every frame and tons of forma. Not every player have chances doing Draco or being carried, they could only leveling in low level planet and such disgusting enemy are definitely not for them.

Not constructive. 1/10.

I listed every possible thing that can stun bursas. Dunno what's not constructive about that. Also, OP has Rhino and so he is able to deal with them.

I would suggest running excalibur if you have trouble with Bursas, a good radial blind + quick EB burst combo shreds them to bits, no forma or good melee required since they take finisher damage. If you prefer rhino I would Iron Skin up as much as you can and just spam stomp, chipping them away every time they get stunned by it. Doing Iron Skin + Roar + Stomp is also suggested.