The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Setup for lor

(PSN)drahkel

Question

I'm going to host my first lor, I've played it a few beaten it twice with a few crews but now I'm hosting. Who should I recruit? Other then EV trinity and and maybe a blessing trinity I'm not sure. I usually bring vauban myself, and I see a lot of people recruiting Loki to carry the bomb no idea why though :/

5 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, TheLocalHentai said:

If you want a super quick run, max range Mirage, Bless and EV Trin, then a carrier like Loki. Mirage's Blinds is way more than enough CC for the whole thing, especially if you are aiming for sub 20 minute runs.

On the nose.  Blind Mirage, EV, Bless, and a bomb runner.  Loki's a popular choice, so's Nova (especially with Escape Velocity).  Really just need someone who knows how to run, has some pads for just in case, and Primed Flow.  Heck, Volt or Ivara would work fine (and Volt can help with speed runs).  Pads and PF are totally not necessary, but they give it that comfortable padding that some people are into.  Vauban's unfortunately not quite as good as Mirage.  I suppose you could get it done, but everyone's PS4 gpu's would be melting from all the bastilles by the end of the hijack.

Loki can sorta cheese Phase 2B by hacking everything prior to starting the core run.  And his 4 complements Prism's blind quite nicely.

Honestly, best advice I can give you is have a key for nightmare mode.  Mirage/2 Trin/Runner usually goes smoothly enough that there's a fair chance everyone will want to turn around and get their second arcane.  That's how my first hosting with that setup went at least.  Good luck on your run(s)!

PS.  Need a hand, lemme know.  I'd be happy to help out.

Oops, forgot to check the platform. Best 4 player setup is 2 trins, mirage and loki or nova. Usually I run 6 people with an added loki and nova p, but this is just as a safety net incase multiple people go down and can't CC properly anymore.

Edited by OG_DragonSkllzz
Forgot OP was on ps4, derp

EV Trin(Should have significant str+max rng cause low str EVs arent that good for the team), Bless Trin(preferably a self dmg one), Blind Mirage(max range), a Loki/Volt P to carry the bomb, and a vauban if you wanna play it safe. You're gonna need 4 CP though 3 is just as good. Also if you wanna 1 shot Hek at the end bring a Banshee. You should not kill any enemies so  the EV can EV. At the puzzle Id suggest switching to melee and blocking so you dont get knocked off.

Edited by rawr1254