Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about the Latron

Legonian

Hi guys, just started on the beta last week so this may be a noob question.

After getting 50K I switched from the Burston to the Latron (I don't really like full-auto since it wastes ammo). First thing I realized was the stronger recoil. That combined with the lower rate means a lot less headshots for me. Then I did some googling for damage tables and found some showing the Latron damage is actually lower then the Burston's (unranked, unmodded, considering the rate of fire)

So the question: Is how is the weapon's growth with mods/levels? Is it worthy (considering the recoil) or should I drop it and go for a full-auto?

Thanks.

latron is really good if u can land head shots, imo i think its better than the burston since its 100% accurate, where u aim is where it hits :)

right now mines only rank15 but it kills most mobs in 1-3 head shots (and thats with its crap mods on it still >.< )

What you probably read was DPS, not damage. And DPS is only relevant if you constantly hit the target on an ideal location at an ideal distance. It is a considerably less useful number unless you happen to either be an amazing shot (which really, equates to firing a full auto weapon slower), or there is more than just a head for a weak point in armored units.