The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow breeding

R3s0n

Question

Hey guys I'm sorry if this is in the wrong thread I'm kinda new to the forums 

I'm looking for someone to teach me how to breed nd get an omega kubrow as of now I have a tall athletic kubrow  imprint and medium short  fat kubrow imprint and one is a huras and one is a Raksa can someone help me out ?

Edited by R3s0n
Corrections

11 answers to this question

Just restart the breeding with your "fat kubrow" imprints, his morphology is good but you need to play with RNG to have the height you want.

The height is random, not stored in the imprint.

+ morphology =/= height

1 hour ago, Xgomme said:

Just restart the breeding with your "fat kubrow" imprints, his morphology is good but you need to play with RNG to have the height you want.

The height is random, not stored in the imprint.

+ morphology =/= height

So u want me to fuse the fat one and the athletic one ?? If I do that will I end up with an omega ? Way are the chances ?

7 minutes ago, R3s0n said:

So u want me to fuse the fat one and the athletic one ?? If I do that will I end up with an omega ? Way are the chances ?

No, you have to use 2 fat imprints

Omega kubrow = fat + tall

You have the fat gene in your imprint, you just need to restart incubation untill you have a fat and tall kubrow. And the size is random, so I can't say what are the chances

( The "tall" gene is not saved into the imprint tho, so your "tall athletic" is just an "athletic" imprit. You can see the size of the original kubrow on the imprit but it doesn't change how the incubated kubrow will look )

Edited by Xgomme

4 minutes ago, R3s0n said:

The chance seems to be 50/50 that you will end up with one of, or close to, the parent's body type. To breed omega Kubrows the trick seems to be to try to breed the largest (body size, not height) Kubrows together, as this means you're certain to get a bulky Kubrow and then it's all a matter of trying to get lucky with the random factors. It can take a lot of time and credits, and so if you're new to the game I really would suggest investing into Kubrow breeding too much, but the pay-off can be amazing.

If you really want to get into Kubrow breeding I'd suggest researching the Incubator Upgrade in the Clan Dojo, and perhaps investing in a Credit Booster, or waiting until Baro comes along this Friday because he'll sure sell a Credit Booster for Ducats instead. 100k per Incubator Power Core can add up quickly!

You can't buy an omega since the Height is NOT saved in the imprint, period x)

And if your "fat" one is not the wanted breed, yeah you'll need to find a fat huras, or try to fuse them. but you have 50/50% chance on each "thing" (the breed (huras, sunika etc) the colors (fur and eyes), the patterns (hyena, hound, lotus, etc) and the body type (fat, skinny, athletic and poodle)

Kubrows breeding is luck, or loooot of time... My advice : just try one or two totally random incubation.

If you're lucky you'll have the wanted kubrow

If not you'll have enough imprints to breed it easily

You seem to really want the "Omega" version of a Kubrow. LOL As Xgomme has stated, there is no guarantee that you will get this from an imprint you buy from someone. The chances of producing a copy by using the same two imprints is greatly increased (from personal experience), but not 100%. I have used two of the same and come out with a completely different pup before, rare, but does happen. 

My suggestion to you is to farm eggs and random some incubations to build up your collection of imprints. this will give you more diversity and then you can start mixing and matching imprints to try to get what you are looking for. It is going to take time if you don't want to fork over the high plat prices most people want for their bulky imprints. I personally like tall, athletics and my luck has been very good in getting those. I do breed the occasional Chihuahua or bulky but they are less frequent for me. 

From the random incubations, I would set aside any Huras imprints until you have a decent collection of that specific breed since that is the main one you are looking for. Also, be prepared to pay to consign the unwanted Kubrows after you collect the imprints. That's 25K credits each one to save on stasis slots. Once you have a good amount of varied imprints, just start mixing and matching them. Try to use two different breeds and different body types. This can produce some very cool varieties. 

The idea with Kubrow breeding is patience if you don't want to invest plat in imprints or rushing things.  

19 hours ago, Xgomme said:

You can't buy an omega since the Height is NOT saved in the imprint, period x)

And if your "fat" one is not the wanted breed, yeah you'll need to find a fat huras, or try to fuse them. but you have 50/50% chance on each "thing" (the breed (huras, sunika etc) the colors (fur and eyes), the patterns (hyena, hound, lotus, etc) and the body type (fat, skinny, athletic and poodle)

Kubrows breeding is luck, or loooot of time... My advice : just try one or two totally random incubation.

If you're lucky you'll have the wanted kubrow

If not you'll have enough imprints to breed it easily

So I have an athletic huras  imprint with red eyes that's a rare color so u think I should take a chance and fuse it with the bulky ?? I have tw o imprint of bulky sunika and 2 imprints of athletic red eye huras btw I bought like 5 stasis slots and have 4 power cores  And the incubator upgrade segment