The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruit/Trade Channels seem to be empty?

-ITS-Syzo

Question

since the 18.5 patch my chats went dead, both the Trade channel and the Recruit channel, Region channel seems to work fine tho.

I have took a quick look around the internet and found some old post from 2014 about this sayin it was a glitch.

I did not expirience this issue prior to 18.5 and i know im not the only1 since a friend im playin with is expiriencing the same issue.

i have heard its to keep channels less "Populated" and ull only enter a channel once u have spoken in it, i have tried that, does not work, i see 0 msged from both Recruit and Trade (im the only1 in the channel most of the time according to the playerlist, rarely there are 2-3 additional people)

Any suggetions would be appritiates, Cheers.

8 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, SoulRus said:

since the 18.5 patch my chats went dead, both the Trade channel and the Recruit channel, Region channel seems to work fine tho.

I have took a quick look around the internet and found some old post from 2014 about this sayin it was a glitch.

I did not expirience this issue prior to 18.5 and i know im not the only1 since a friend im playin with is expiriencing the same issue.

i have heard its to keep channels less "Populated" and ull only enter a channel once u have spoken in it, i have tried that, does not work, i see 0 msged from both Recruit and Trade (im the only1 in the channel most of the time according to the playerlist, rarely there are 2-3 additional people)

To trade try https://warframe.market/ its way better then the trading chat :)

33 minutes ago, SoulRus said:

The last time I checked (yesterday, I believe) the chats worked alright for me. Doesn't mean, there isn't a bug, though, especially, since you mentioned other people having the same problem. Did you post it as a bug report, yet?

Until you found a workaround or the bug is fixed: For recruiting people for your clan, you might want to prefer the forum any ways, cause you have a better opportunity to introduce your clan or yourself. For finding people for specific missions, you might try you general chat in one of the relays. I don't think, that anyone would mind too much, if you keep the spam to a minimum ;)

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Is this only for pc members? Because there is no telling who is on what platform.

I would assume that it is pc only since the only way to sign in is to make an account for the website itself or sign in with steam. 

33 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Is this only for pc members? Because there is no telling who is on what platform.

you can use this on ps4 and xbone but neither of those two platforms use this site very much maybe 1 in every 20 sellers is a console seller you know as they have thise (PS4) or (xbone) tages like you do on forums

Yeah, i agree there are plenty of work arounds, and frankly its not that bad. Still tho, it is quite annoying for some moments when im 2 lazy to alt tab or whatever. I was just woundering if maybe some1 has found some kind of work-around the bug or something, but thnx yall for the suggestion!

Edit: the guys was right! changing regions in the option menu to europe (i was assigned to easters europe and russia for some reason) fixed the issue, thnx again for every1 who replied ^_^

Edited by SoulRus