Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color Palettes.

Zero5412

Its a cosmetic which has zero effect in game. If you want to have customization then pay to support the game.

that or hit random till you get the color you want in the place you want then change the others to how you want it using the colors you do have.

Its a cosmetic which has zero effect in game. If you want to have customization then pay to support the game.

that or hit random till you get the color you want in the place you want then change the others to how you want it using the colors you do have.

Agreed. Cosmetics should only be available through paying.

I think they should leave the default pallet up for grabs and charge for the rest. It wouldn't hurt to give the FTp a little bit more customization. It would also feel less like gouging for the rest of the colors.

On the other hand cosmetics are not necessary to play the game, its not like color effects how strong your mods are or any of your abilities.

Edit: When i say up for grabs i mean when you make an account it comes with the regular pallet unlocked.

Edited by Varo_Sanumai

I DON'T CARE ABOUT COSMETICS AFFECTING GAMEPLAY!!! If i did the post would've @(*()$ been about it!

the point that people are making is that since it has 0 effect on gameplay then it should cost money to get. Most other f2p games do the same thing with color pallets or dies(and in some games dies are one use only and can only be bought with real money) so stop complaining and support the game.