Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Torid

Limekim

So i've been messing around a bit now with the torid now and i must say, this weapon is amazing, its fun to use it needs a bunch of practice to be effective with and some good mods on it aswell like reload speed attack speed and clip size, these are the ones im using now.

But, something that annoys me is how i take dammage from it myself, i oftent tend to shoot my team mates as they walk infront of me and then have them backupp and dammage me, lets go with another example, i shoot a storage container and i walk over to it to pickup what it dropped,, and  get dammaged, not sure if its ment to be this way or if its a bug.

I also think the range the toxic has when it hits the groud is a bit small wich makes t alot harder to hit people around corner by shooting infront of them, 

Anyone else got the same issues that i do?

I am glad I have found someone who values the Torid for what it is.

The self-damage is an intentional feature. When in firefights, try to move to the left or right of your teammates so they're less likely to block your shots.

You can also let them know that you're using a self-damaging weapon and that you'd appreciate it if they tried not to stand in front of you.

As for storage containers, just melee those.

This weapons self damage punishes players for progressing, do to the clouds duration. It scales terrible as the grenades direct impact is the only thing that scales and the toxic cloud does not contribute to the weapons experience gain. If the cloud was affected by, at least, elemental damage it might see some play outside of huge mob spamming maps . Or give the base grenade a good explosion radius sow that cryo rounds can slow everything for its aoe. Also, swap ammo group to sniper.

This weapon, the rocket launcher and Vauban are a match made in heaven.

Edited by Kryoz

This weapons self damage punishes players for progressing, do to the clouds duration. It scales terrible as the grenades direct impact is the only thing that scales and the toxic cloud does not contribute to the weapons experience gain. If the cloud was affected by, at least, elemental damage it might see some play outside of huge mob spamming maps . Or give the base grenade a good explosion radius sow that cryo rounds can slow everything for its aoe. Also, swap ammo group to sniper.

Can you say that again just in a understandable way? ._.

Can you say that again just in a understandable way? ._.

He's saying that the more you rank it up, the deadlier it gets for its user.

It's quite annoying to have a teammate block you all of a sudden and get you killed with your own rocket/torid blob, they either need to let us shoot through friendlies or turn off the self-damage, otherwise I don't see many people using these support weapons... I have a maxed Torid and Ogris, had lots of fun using them but it's quite a torture at highest ranks when you can one-shot yourself in an instant lol.

+1

I've found the Torid is a great weapon for defense missions, but they should have made its damage come from the cloud more than the initial hit. The Ogris is the "shoot it at the enemy" and the Torid is more "punish the enemy for moving"

I made a thread about the Torid's place as a defense weapon

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/64112-torid-as-a-defense-weapon-feedbacksuggestions/

im pretty sure the no scaling gas and no exp is a bug, pretty much the torid can be pretty deadly if they fix that.