Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaring issue - Host vs client enemy melee damage is insanely different

Larsurus

With the Thousand Cuts tactical alert I discovered that being host means that multiple cans of whoop arse will be unleashed upon you and you alone. Playing as Nova and being the host I was downed in a mere second every time a Roller grazed by, leading to a quick mission failure due to running out of revives. I was amazed at how hard the mission had suddenly become compared to the mild breeze it was during an earlier run.

Fast forward a minute and I'm playing as client in the same mission, still as Nova with the exact same loadout. Lo and behold, the mechanical meatballs of doom barely hurt when they bounce all over my fragile frame. What kind of space magic is this? Has the dreaded host vs client issue reared its ugly head once again?

Is this why squads are being disbanded the instant they form? Because no one in their sane mind wants to be host due to the overwhelming difference in damage being dealt towards you?

Someone needs to bring out their binoculars and take a good long look at this because I will not play this mission as host if it means I getting one-shotted by a slight draft.

Addition: On closer thought, there might be a possibility of the Rollers being the main antagonists in this drama.

Thanks!

Edited by Larsurus