The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Machete!

(XBOX)Black Sifra x

Question

7 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Girnee said:

The Machete was removed from the market for a reason. It does less damage then the regular Skana, has like no crit or status chance and the stance for it is awful; only bother with it for MR or if you are a collector.

EDIT: Okay it's not all bad, it blocks 85% of damage, which is the highest damage reduction of all melee weapons. Point still stands though.

I don't understand why this was downvoted, none of it's wrong. The Machete is, by pure numbers, a bad weapon. It's worse than the starting melee, and has a terrible stance, though that's an issue with all machetes-type weapons. As an MR21, I'm getting it this time around solely for the mastery that I missed. I don't ever intend to use it when it's outclassed my pretty much every other melee weapon.

The Machete was removed from the market for a reason. It does less damage then the regular Skana, has like no crit or status chance and the stance for it is awful; only bother with it for MR or if you are a collector.

EDIT: Okay it's not all bad, it blocks 85% of damage, which is the highest damage reduction of all melee weapons. Point still stands though.

Edited by Girnee