The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Huge question about two accounts

Piceous

Question

Hello my fellow tenno!
I have 2 accounts, one made WAY back when and another current an active, is there a way for me to delete or mark as an "inactive" account so the DE can remove it.
I've noticed they don't take too kindly to people owning two accounts and I wouldn't want to offend their policies.

Thanks!

7 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, Dookers said:

I'd be careful going around on the forums and mentioning you have several accounts, they're kind of against that.

I want the second account gone, for that reason though, so I would hope they would show mercy :/

No need to worry mate.

As long as you haven't used that account for a while and you're not actively trying to cheat with it, it's no problem.

DE can't check if it's you with 2 accounts or 2 people at your place who have to share a computer. So as long as youre not cheating, there shouldn't be much of a problem. Especially not when you don't use that old account anymore

8 hours ago, InglriousB said:

No need to worry mate.

As long as you haven't used that account for a while and you're not actively trying to cheat with it, it's no problem.

DE can't check if it's you with 2 accounts or 2 people at your place who have to share a computer. So as long as youre not cheating, there shouldn't be much of a problem. Especially not when you don't use that old account anymore

Thank you! I've been rather concerned