Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it me or are arms now stuck on the side in warframe

ElMarto

Have a bug similar to this, except well, not as bad i guess.

Instead of the mount models glitching everywhere like so, only my head part moves around, the neck down is in default pose.

Using weapons still has the weapon swinging like the actual animation, but my frame would just tilt and flip around, same thing while moving and doing parkour.

My arsenal looks exactly like that screenshot up there.

All enemies are in default pose like my warframe, some glitched out like the screenshot.

Anyway, i guess this isn't too much of a major issue, but it definitely makes playing the game uncomfortable.

34 minutes ago, AhLiu338 said:

Not happening to me, my game is perfectly fine.

I would like to know what cause this though. doesn't seem to be a wild-spread problem.

Since you did not specify in the post. Are your driver up to date?

Updated yesterday just to be sure. Its an integrated graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 3000.

Used to work fine. :(

i have experiensed the same (or a similar) bug, and for me it varies based on wich warframe i have equipped. 

Spoiler

Ash and Nyx: head and weapons disconnected and in normal height, while neck down is in "default pose" and almost laying on the ground.

Valkyr (gersemi): "default pose" like the loki prime above.

Excalibur (proto): head and weapons like Ash and Nyx, while neck down is upside down.

my grafics settings are set to the lowest, and lot of them are turned off.

Guess what guys I am also using IntelHD3000!  "Sever their heads, yet they rise again."

Was fine until this update.

Edit: turned off directx10, solved the problem, with a bit of performance loss, but, quadrupled my load time speed. before i deactivated dx10 i was getting about 3 -5 min pause even before the load bar started moving, now loading is much, much faster. Hope this info is usefull to any dev. 

Edited by Erg0

1 minute ago, HappyHarley said:

Yea I'm having the same issue. All of the models in my game are in a t-pose. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but did not work. I also updated Direct x and Visual c but the issue persists.

all of us?