Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Dojo Dress Up!

[DE]Megan

We humbly reply to this challenge by revealing a component of distant Tenno past. Long used in war, and oft thought of as a myth, the Eleutherou clan guarded the knowledge of the forgotten Pegasus: Tenma.

A Kubrow is a faithful friend, and a Kavat may soon be our companion. However, a symbol worthy of our clan name (Eleutherou means “freedom”), we have found in our lore.

As our submission, the Eleutherou clan introduce our concept of Tenma. The Mighty Tenma of Eleutherou, as one of our clan members said.

Submission:

uASiSGI.jpg

Other angles

Spoiler

F6YimuP.jpg

WTmcCaQ.jpg

In Progress Views

Spoiler

gIyG47q.jpg

Uk2UHkh.jpg

DivFm7W.jpg

TMDsm2E.jpg

AQBaTqr.jpg

This monument was created by myself (Nanaimo) for the purpose of this contest, but it turned out so well we will likely incorporate it into our clan emblem (which we have procrastinated far too long!). Thank you for checking out our entry, and the opportunity to compete in this contest.   

Edited by Nanaimo
Fixing pictures

8 minutes ago, (PS4)quengdem45 said:

photo.php?fbid=10153512928393526&id=5523                             TO YOU BY THE FORGOTTEN DOGMA CLAN......         THE ESPIRIT SENTIENT SENTINEL.   .  JUST ONE OF FINE ART PIECES AT THE FTD DOJO.... I'D LOVE TO SEE COMMENTS. . WILL APPRECIATE

(Unfortunately only able to be viewed on facebook.. I do not seem to have the ability to upload pictures from my account..Apologize for technical difficulties)photo.php?fbid=10153512928393526&id=5523                             TO YOU BY THE FORGOTTEN DOGMA CLAN......         THE ESPIRIT SENTIENT SENTINEL.   .  JUST ONE OF FINE ART PIECES AT THE FTD DOJO.... I'D LOVE TO SEE COMMENTS. . WILL APPRECIATE

The protector of the Shadow Clan Dojo, Proelium Forma, is this powerful robotic dragon called Dragon Fly. His glowing eyes and clothed face strikes fear into any intruder that dears try to attack our Dojo. ?id=649915386

Dragon Fly protects the entry way to the heart of our Clan's Dojo, the power cores. He was made to have powerful wings and to crash down onto enemies with his giant feet that send out a shock wave of fire. Even when he just stands or rests smoke comes off his feet, like they were just came out of a inferno. ?id=649915403

His chest has the frame of a Tenno Bell so that Dragon Fly's roar is power and strong when he is in battle, but while resting he can make it into a beautiful melody.  ?id=649915422

Dragon Fly's tail maybe small, but it is made out of the hardest stone to smack any enemy that tries to get behind him, also it is cute when he is happy and it wages around. Just because he is a killer robot doesn't also mean he can be cute. ?id=649940828

Finally Dragon Fly can be ridden into battle to fight on any field or plante. He is our Clan's Guardian and he will forever stand as it's protector and friend. ?id=649915437

?id=649940853

This is my mecha/statue in its alcove I made over the course of two days in our clan greater hall (84 decoration capacity). There is no head because it is designed to be piloted and to allow the pilot to see out the front. I've imagined that the arms and the hips are connected using magnetic suspension, hence Mag would be the preferred operator. The knees do not use magnetic suspension since the weight of the upper body would be to great of a strain and would likely fall apart. The Koi Pond is purposely used for the waist because the fish can only swim in circles, and waists are primarily used for rotation. That's about it for things I place on purpose.

I would like to request more overlap on the top of the Incense Container when placing it though.

2016-03-21_11-22-35.jpg

2016-03-21_11-23-06.jpg

Edited by TenDen

On March 11, 2016 at 10:31 AM, [DE]Megan said:

You’ve got Banners, Bells, Fountains, and more at your decorating disposal. But what your Dojo really needs is something unique that no other Clan

Spoiler

spare Lanterns, Medallions, Bushes, and anything else you’ve got laying around the Dojo, and forge together a one of a kind Statue!

How To Enter:
Create a Statue using random Dojo decorations, take a screenshot of it, and submit it in this thread for judging!

Need an Example?

Hidden Content

Rules
One submission per person
Do not use screenshots that are not your own
Multiple Clan members from the same Clan can win as long as they each submit a different Statue
Statue must be appropriate 
Do not reserve spots in this thread
Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Prizes
1st place - 1000 Platinum + your hosts will attempt to recreate your Statue in the Prime Time Dojo!
2nd place - 750 Platinum!build a unique Statue!

This contest starts now until March 24th at 1:00 p.m. EDT! ALL PLAYERS FROM EACH PLATFORM CAN PARTICIPATE!The time to assemble (literally) is now, Tenno!

"Erebos"

Long ago ancient people believed that the Earth was a disk resting on the backs of three turtles at the middle of an ocean.
While walking by the Chokkan fountain - think about the kind of water you drink, Tenno.
While you gaze upon the incense burner - think about the air you breathe.
When you see the Ramu Lantern glowing in the dark - think of the fire in your heart.
When you kill a lion - think of the blood running in your veins.
When you look at the maple tree - remember of the nature's greater purpose.

Submission:

372fae910290.jpg

Spoiler

49cb9a57a4f4.jpg

a6ea7f338a06.jpg

b5f5b50c893e.jpg

Edited by Exanary
  • Like 1