The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros 4th skill

Orcais

Question

I activate the 4th skill and find that once it is at 100% when i release the number 4 button he doesn't deal any damage to the surrounding targets?

It then leaves me with near 1300 health for no damage dealt, I activate the skill again then it drops to 2 health then goes in to the tomb but I can not stop it from bleeding out I try the "x" button, fire button, num4 button nothing will return me back to war frame form what am I doing wrong?

5 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Orcais said:

I activate the 4th skill and find that once it is at 100% when i release the number 4 button he doesn't deal any damage to the surrounding targets?

It then leaves me with near 1300 health for no damage dealt, I activate the skill again then it drops to 2 health then goes in to the tomb but I can not stop it from bleeding out I try the "x" button, fire button, num4 button nothing will return me back to war frame form what am I doing wrong?

Well Inaros Sacrifice his health to gain Scarab Armor that adds armor to your total armor value. You can discharge 25% of your armor at a enemy & it will continue to take dmg while giving you & surrounding allies health. At high lvls you most likely seeing the skill doing no dmg at all. If its not doing any dmg lower to mid enemy lvls then it could be a bug. The tomb however is a passive of his. When he goes into this state. You suppose to keep you crosshair aimed at a enemy & drain their health. If you drained enough of it.. You will revive yourself.

Thank you Cash, ok that means I cant consume enough health fast enough with 4600 health from a R10 vitality I bleed out before it recharges? wierd just bled out twice in a Tower II survival at 40 min lvl 55 targets? with cross hairs on target, This is why i was wondering why I Bled out and died?

Edited by Orcais

17 minutes ago, Orcais said:

Thank you Cash, ok that means I cant consume enough health fast enough with 4600 health from a R10 vitality I bleed out before it recharges? wierd just bled out twice in a Tower II survival at 40 min lvl 55 targets?

Probably so but you should be able to revive yourself. I wonder if theres a catch about his bleed out state to make it so you wont be able to revive yourself every single time you go down. Because he is the ultimate solo frame if he could. Im on console so i cant test for myself at the moment. 

You "fill" your scarab armor while holding 4. Then aim at enemy, best in group and hit 4 again (shortly) - it will release 25% of your armor as nice AoE contagious cc +damage + healing power. Natural talent is recommended. 

When you infect few groups stand close to them and refill armor again this time at no cost because you're getting health back.

It's quite awesome skill and with his 1, best skill. 

Yeah Nah, still dieing as 4th skill doesn't allow  me to release the armor once inside tomb any thing higher than lvl 55 seem un-effected by this skill, also if target are standing right beside you you can not place x hairs on them as they on the inside of targeting?   just learnt this 5 minutes ago.