The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Thousand Cuts: The Kingsized Manic Bossfight, drop table

SamuraiPizza

Question

Hello gang, 

I got through phase I and II of the event ezpz. Now for phase III I'm given to believe that I have to fight a big, giant Manic dude with a machete for some reason.

1) Does he have the same drop table as regular manics? I want to farm Ash.

2) Is the mission repeatable as many times as I want?

3) Is it soloable? I'm a MR5 guy running a Rhino (strength/efficiency build) so I can pop Ironskin pretty easily. And I'm running a Tipedo Berserker/Corrosive/Bloodrush/Bodycount build.

Warframe keeps logging me out so I cannot try this myself yet, waiting for the servers to stabilize so in the interim I thought I should bounce onto the forums and collect some mission intel :D

Thanks folks!  

6 answers to this question

1) They do drop Ash parts, I got all parts I needed within 1 day.
2) Endurance mission is repeatable as many times as you want, until the event ends.
3) For more advanced players I guess it is easy to solo, but it is surely easier to go in group.

They're all repeatable and the Endurance is better to farm it, either way you'll probably will come out with more than 1 set, just go public or recruiting, easy to get a group for help.

Edited by Manyc

12 minutes ago, Sangoma said:

Endurance mission is repeatable as many times as you want, until the event ends.

Yeah I know about the endurance mission but I don't think I'm strong enough to survive tonnes of level 40 manics. I'm just wondering about the mission that gives you the machete blueprint. That mission looks reasonably soloable (easier if I join a random party) but is THAT mission infinitely repeatable? 

As I said, yes it it :)

The one that gives machete is already marked as Endurance. You can replay it as many times as you want to, but you will get machete blueprint only for finishing it once, obviously. But even after getting the blueprint, you can go do the mission over and over again, if you need, for example, to farm Ash parts mentioned earlier.