The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage build and help

SatelliteStrike

Question

So after hearing how fun and strong this frame can be I made her. Firstly I need a build. I have both her 1 and 3 augments (her 1 for more damage and her 3 just for the times when I wanna fill the buffer role for a squad on draco or other stuff). Now I am mostly looking for a good duration build, but also doesn't gimp her 4 so much. (most non blind builds have negative range and I don't want that much range loss). Some balance maybe. Good duration, not that much range loss. Is natural talent needed for her 4? Next what melee weapon to use. Till I get rank 8 to get mios. I like the orthos prime for Blender effect, but maybe nikana prime can be good to? So advise me 

4 answers to this question

Any duration build that doesn't use Narrow minded would be good for what you want to do with her.  Constitution and Primed Continuity would be must haves in such a build.  I'd also say to run Streamline and Flow (Primed if you got it) as opposed to running Fleeting, this way your powers cost a bit more, but yu have a larger pool of energy to draw from and none of the negative duration effects of Fleeting.

If you want a picture of what I'm proposing :

http://goo.gl/z09qGi

Vitality could be changed out with anything else you want in that build, including Hall of Malevolence, as could Natural talent if you feel you don't need it.  That's just an example of a way to get her entirely into the positive and maximizing all her skills.

Edited by (PS4)horridhal

It sounds like you know what your build is going to be. Focus on duration and throw a Stretch on. Most warframes are pretty decent using just the basic mods. Natural Talent is a bit overrated imo, unless you are consistently using abilities that take forever to cast (looking at you Nekros and Limbo). As for melee, I have no idea. I don't use Mirage and I don't really use melee. 

I only have 2 builds for Mirage, but neither of them focuses on buffing with Eclipse augment because I just don't use that ability too much.

First build is a balanced build that focuses on Duration since it's good on all the abilities. There's some power strength and Hall of Malevolence to help with damage output from Doppelgangers. Stretch mod helps with range of lasers/blind of Prism.

Spoiler

6zTHDJD.png
wWs8mts.png

My second build is for Blind. It again focuses on Duration, but with an additional focus on Range. The combination of Duration and Range also works well with Sleight of Hand to prevent cameras/turrets/consoles from triggering and is great on Corpus maps for activating Lasers and keeping them at bay. Standing in the lasers also replenishes your energy or your squad mates energy (but uses up the laser).
This is also the build I use for Energy restricted missions or events like Shadow Debt, so that's the reason for Streamline which could be replaced.

Spoiler

0cnOXGu.png
32ElWRh.png

Edited by Maicael

I have a build you might like to try, I tried to strike a balance between all of her abilities, with as few losses as I could manage while still boosting Hall of Mirrors and Eclipse as much as reasonably possible.

12722770_512780415591774_1099334039_o.jp

12837293_512780412258441_1655943104_o.jp

Disclaimer: I'm no expert on builds, this build is just one I find that works for me personally.