Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Luck De!

Gh0st_Slay3r

I look forward to it because ps3 home does events and you get tons of free stuff.  heck, this eyar, if you do certain things, you get a 30 subscription to playstation+ and you get all sorts of things that are actually worth value like early access to some multiplayer game mode for Killzone  (I think it was Killzone, not 100% sure though).  Anywho, can't wait to see what else gets annnounced.  Im pumped about batman Arkham Orgins althoguh Im sad that it will only be offered for ps4  since I won't buy the ps4 til it gets cheaper and til the absic bugs and stuff have be tested and what not.

I look forward to it because ps3 home does events and you get tons of free stuff.  heck, this eyar, if you do certain things, you get a 30 subscription to playstation+ and you get all sorts of things that are actually worth value like early access to some multiplayer game mode for Killzone  (I think it was Killzone, not 100% sure though).  Anywho, can't wait to see what else gets annnounced.  Im pumped about batman Arkham Orgins althoguh Im sad that it will only be offered for ps4  since I won't buy the ps4 til it gets cheaper and til the absic bugs and stuff have be tested and what not.

Yeah you are better leaving it till the price comes down a lil I think. Its what I always do anyway :p Doesnt take long as they usually dont meet their sales targets and chop the price xD