The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Moon Challenge Question

Chr1st16n

Question

So some teammates and I decided to farm some drift mods on the moon and I ran into this one challenge where you hack a console and it basically turns into a memory game with different tones of a girl singing. I didn't take any screenshots but it seemed fairly new. Any idea what it is? Also could we have more of these kinds of challenges put into the void / moon?

9 answers to this question

You went in a spy mission, the part you mentioned is basically a memory game. To get it easy I numbered them from one to six clock wise.

There is also an alternate way to get in the console chamber, I find the other route faster.

1 minute ago, Harloq said:

You went in a spy mission, the part you mentioned is basically a memory game. To get it easy I numbered them from one to six clock wise.

There is also an alternate way to get in the console chamber, I find the other route faster.

It's a different one, like the drift puzzles. It's pretty much similar and works the same way, just 8 options instead of 6.

I think it is new or I've been very unlucky so far x)

It is a memory puzzle unless there's something else behind it. It awards a golden cache that usually only has credits on it, not a big amount either. Looks like a Rare Container but it is not one. Also gives a container at the very top, which has higher drop rates and it very often yields a mod. And this one on top is in what looks like a gate like other Drift mods have. Maybe a possible future new drift?

3 minutes ago, Manyc said:

It's a different one, like the drift puzzles. It's pretty much similar and works the same way, just 8 options instead of 6.

I think it is new or I've been very unlucky so far x)

It is a memory puzzle unless there's something else behind it. It awards a golden cache that usually only has credits on it, not a big amount either. Looks like a Rare Container but it is not one. Also gives a container at the very top, which has higher drop rates and it very often yields a mod. And this one on top is in what looks like a gate like other Drift mods have. Maybe a possible future new drift?

Oh, now I understand. Sadly the portal doesn't work, went in with Loki and nothing happens. Before they used to spawn Rare container but it was a mistake as they just dropped comom loot.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

What the hell kind of spy missions are in the moon?! Gotta play memory games instead of just being sneaky? Lol no thanks.

You can bypass any and all Simon-esque puzzles if so you choose - each vault has multiple ways to reach the console.