Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your thoughts on Killzone Shadow Fall?

Cyborg-Rox

I'm considering getting this game once I have a PS4 since I've loved the previous Killzone games just for their singleplayer campaigns, and Shadow Fall just looks absolutely fantastic both graphic-wise and with its awesome artstyle. Only problem is, I've heard a lot of mixed things about the game. How is the campaign compared to, say, Killzone 2 or 3?

EREBUS TO THE RESCUE

It's a good game, the campaign is good for the most part. It's more open and a bit more tactical.

The gunplay is great and all the weapons feel really good.

As for the multiplayer, it's meh. The classes aren't as varied as in 3 or 2 and they removed the awesome Operation gamemode from 3. It's still fun, but I'd much rather play Killzone 2 or 3.

As for the lack of replies, DE decided to not include the extras into the recent topics. This pisses me off.

10 hours ago, TheErebus. said:

EREBUS TO THE RESCUE

It's a good game, the campaign is good for the most part. It's more open and a bit more tactical.

The gunplay is great and all the weapons feel really good.

As for the multiplayer, it's meh. The classes aren't as varied as in 3 or 2 and they removed the awesome Operation gamemode from 3. It's still fun, but I'd much rather play Killzone 2 or 3.

As for the lack of replies, DE decided to not include the extras into the recent topics. This pisses me off.

Ah, I see. If only my custom Activity Stream was working...

Thanks for the info, I wasn't really looking to get it for the multiplayer anyways.

Roughly how much time did you spend on the singleplayer campaign?

3 hours ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Ah, I see. If only my custom Activity Stream was working...

Thanks for the info, I wasn't really looking to get it for the multiplayer anyways.

Roughly how much time did you spend on the singleplayer campaign?

I believe it took me around 5-6 hours at best, this was on normal difficulty. 

11 minutes ago, TheErebus. said:

I think I'm the only one who isn't interested in this game.

probably because the concept of "open world" has been dragged into the ground and back. The only studio that was able to pull it off in the past few years was Studio Cd Projekt Red.

4 minutes ago, xxcib21xx said:

probably because the concept of "open world" has been dragged into the ground and back. The only studio that was able to pull it off in the past few years was Studio Cd Projekt Red.

Nah it's not that. It's the robots. I honestly find robots to be the most boring thing to fight against.