Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zerg have feelings too!

TheErebus.

I am sick and tired of everyone hating the Zerg from Starcraft! I mean they all have feelings just like any other animal! It's hightime we all do something about it i propose we all support the zerg, because remember that ZERG HAVE FEELINGS TOO

#HeartForTheSwarm

starcraft-v2.jpg

Spoiler

http://www.peta.org/blog/peta-starcraft-zerglings-feelings/ Oh PETA, you never fail to amaze us.

43 minutes ago, TheErebus. said:

I am sick and tired of everyone hating the Zerg from Starcraft! I mean they all have feelings just like any other animal! It's hightime we all do something about it i propose we all support the zerg, because remember that ZERG HAVE FEELINGS TOO

#HeartForTheSwarm

I don't hate the Zerg because they are monstrous.

Sure, gameplay-wise, they are a heated threat that keeps zerg-rushing at you before you can even build your cruddy base.

But think about mercilessly killing animals who wanted to claim back the territory you stole, that is pretty low for being a human.

4 hours ago, Freelancer27 said:

But think about mercilessly killing animals who wanted to claim back the territory you stole, that is pretty low for being a human.

Isn't that basically what we've done since the first day humans have existed? Sometimes even to other humans?

Edited by fishworshipper