The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon build

Illmatar_

Question

10 answers to this question

When you say 1k, Do you mean redirection and Vitality together? If so, you might find it useful to remove redirection and use Streamline/Fleeting Expertise to be able to heal more and spam 4 more. However from what you said, I'd assume your build would be along the lines of: Continuity, Constitution, Narrow Minded, Stretch, Overextended, Intensify/Transient Fortitude (Or do you've rage here instead? I'm kinda clueless to where you put in rage due to stating max range/duration and 1k health), Vitality and Redirection. (Or are you potentially only using one of Vitality/Redirection? That'd leave room for Rage).

I'd suggest getting the Primed continuity as soon as possible and set yourself up with a highly ranked Transient Fortitude instead of intensify. Then remove Narrow Minded and redirection (due to the reduced range) and put on Fleeting Expertise (at 50% efficiency and -50% duration) as well as Streamline (at +25% efficiency in order to save some points if you cannot afford the formas). I'd also suggest getting Power Drift in the Exilus slot for extra power strength.

You said you had no prime mods, but it'd give you something to work towards:)

There's another build I've a friend who use:

Vitality, Steel Fiber, Rage, Transient Fortitude, Intensify, Stretch, Vitality and Overextended. (Power Drift for extra power strength).

Well I'm running Rage, Constitution, Rush, Overextended, Continuity, Fleeting Expertise, Vitality and Vigor 

1k hp, 420 shield, 98% duration, 160% effi, 190% range and 40% power str

Honestly I don't see why use power strength all that much I mean even with max power strength, the 4th ability will deal 3.7k damage.. which is honestly not all that much 

And of course primed Continuity is an option, but for now I'm not really hungry for that extra 25% duration.. 

I am however considering to forma a bit so I can remove rush, put Firewalker in the Exilus slot and then have another free slot to put maybe steel fiber

Edited by Dakhari
More thoughts

He's my favourite frame. My build won't be everyone's cup of tea but the way I see it, just go with max range, max strength, max energy efficiency and go for his 4th ability spam. Reckoning seems to be his most powerful ability out of the 4 he has.

7 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

Power strength to increase the instant heal and regen from Renewal and increase armor buff from Hallowed Ground.

that doesn't explain anything, you also need duration for Hallowed Ground and enough energy to use both Renewal and Reckoning 

My Oberon ult-spamming build.

jJIYqyf.jpg

Did quite good in low-to-mid exterminate missions, often out-damage WoF Ember.

But the low Duration really hurts his Hallowed Ground & Renewal's Healing, only use this build for spamming 4th.

Edited by SpryCrow

Hello setting modification that are listed here ( or anywhere in % only a mode will reveal anything about the build) can not have an idea of the situation.

if you want good build for Mr. Oberon Search person with experience with him and this person tell you :

Warframe mods

Weapons

Settings Arcanes

Kubrows / Sentinel settings

& How and where play with this warframe.

( and combined with other warframe ! ) or you play solo ? etc..

That means build = Everything that add to the Warframe...

PS:
It would be well here to state what the level one. relative to the armor.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Armor

certainly at a high level will be with you sometime during the mission, and it can be used in your favor. (Dmg increase or decrease armor units) and other important settings )

With Regards -LND-Plutos

4 minutes ago, Dakhari said:

that doesn't explain anything, you also need duration for Hallowed Ground and enough energy to use both Renewal and Reckoning 

Hallowed Ground isn't meant to be a long-lasting field like Limbo's Cataclysm, only provide enough time to cast it on a group of enemies and meleeing through them. With its ability to to provide increase armor, remove status procs, and preventing knockdowns & staggers makes him very durable when charging into a horde. Once start taking damage to health the burst heal from Renewal and regen will keep you alive and with Rage you'll be able to regain energy and use your other abilities.

Now I have to say, If you're really just playing Oberon for the blind and cc then I suggest you play something else.

40 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

Hallowed Ground isn't meant to be a long-lasting field like Limbo's Cataclysm, only provide enough time to cast it on a group of enemies and meleeing through them. With its ability to to provide increase armor, remove status procs, and preventing knockdowns & staggers makes him very durable when charging into a horde. Once start taking damage to health the burst heal from Renewal and regen will keep you alive and with Rage you'll be able to regain energy and use your other abilities.

Now I have to say, If you're really just playing Oberon for the blind and cc then I suggest you play something else.

And again all theory talk or you just didn't test it in 50+ levels?, you gonna cast Hallowed Ground then charge into them head on? while they are shooting you or you meant Hallowed Reckoning which you still need efficiency, range and bit duration..which kinda ends up building exactly what you need for the blind and cc..you just use an augment with it.

So what you end up doing is telling how to best play Oberon but not exactly explaining anything.  

Bonus pick, use Jat Kittag with Life strike and Rage, there you go, no knockdown while swinging and getting hp back or or use Atlas with any weapon and Rage+Life strike..now you have more armor, no knockdown and still getting hp back..maybe you shouldn't be playing Oberon aswell.

Edited by Dakhari
Bonus