Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Affinity and Credit Boosters

Patriarch

I'm still waiting on my pay to get a founders master pack, but in the meantime can someone tell me how the affinity and credit boosters work. Are they a permanent increase? Do they stack to a max amount? Are they usables, or stuck on as mods for warframes? Any input is appreciated, thanks.

They basically work as temporary complements to the Affinity and Credits you usually get with your weapons and prizes.

You have the choice of buying them for either 4 or 8 days. The 4 day Affinity booster costs 40 Platinum whilst the 8 day Affinity booster costs 80 Platinum. Once you've bought them, they remain active on your account, in the case of the Affinity Booster, also across all equipment. Think of it as the boost is being applied to your account rather than your gear.

EDIT: Were they changed? It asked for 8 days when I purchased mine the day before yesterday ._.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

They basically work as temporary complements to the Affinity and Credits you usually get with your weapons and prizes.

You have the choice of buying them for either 4 or 8 days. The 4 day Affinity booster costs 40 Platinum whilst the 8 day Affinity booster costs 80 Platinum. Once you've bought them, they remain active on your account, in the case of the Affinity Booster, also across all equipment. Think of it as the boost is being applied to your account rather than your gear.

EDIT: Were they changed? It asked for 8 days when I purchased mine the day before yesterday ._.

You're right, they are a day more for each!