The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Melee Weapon

Kaito_Kaiju

I don't know how we don't have Nunchucks yet! They are clearly the most badass of martial arts weapons. And I suggest we name them Junfan! Please someone get that reference. 

Tough physics to create animations for that look awesome.  I suspect though, if they are popular enough, we will get them.  Glaive and Boomerang are pretty freaking sweet weapons for a multiplayer network based game that we have already.

Edited by Necrotron

Plus the throwing weapons aren't exactly simple to animate either so I know they can do Tonfas, Nunchakus, and Chain sickles. Speaking of chains, I would also like to see DE put in the chain whip. That I know should be an easy feat to do.

I want boots with guns in them that when you kick someone it fires the gun, and the gun shoots out punches. When the punch-bullet lands on an enemy it explodes into 20 shotguns that fly out in every direction and the shotguns each shoot out a dozen Grineer Rollers.

I want boots with guns in them that when you kick someone it fires the gun, and the gun shoots out punches. When the punch-bullet lands on an enemy it explodes into 20 shotguns that fly out in every direction and the shotguns each shoot out a dozen Grineer Rollers

That better be friendly Rollers. If not then we got a problem..

I would like to see a nice looking KATANA... maybe even both dual KATANA and WAKIZASHI... i just love the Japanese swords... the art of blacksmithing at its pinnacle!

I do feel TERRIBLE!!!! :'(

Edited by Jiguro

I think a Rapier will do good too. Any thoughts on that?

I quite liked the rapiers in the British army..wait no I mean Dark Souls

FYI Rapier is/was a Air Defence system.

Not sure, I'm not entirely certain how people would like a stabbing weapon.

Don't daggers do stabby Mcstab attacks?

Edited by Skeloton

Exactly. Have you seen a lot of love for Single Dagger weapons? I haven't. They are among the most underpowered and underused melee in the game from what I've been led to believe.

I thought they have armor ignore. For the little time I used a heat dagge I loved it but then I got a Orthos. Plus a Rapier has a longer range than a dagger so you never know how it'd be ingame.

Maybe some people like fancy swords. Plus it would give the game some more variety. I like to have a better selection of weapons when I max out my current ones

EDIT: http://www.50statesclassifieds.com/uploadedimages/67959151.jpg

Who wouldn't want something like that. Found this looking up Italian rapiers

Edited by Kaito_Kaiju