Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Thousand Cuts

(PSN)theelix

I'm very displeased with the tactical alert. It was goofy, and entertaining, but it did nothing but abuse my patience with the status of melee.

Firstly, enemies having no stun while being attacked. I'm talking about lower enemies. Scorpions and Butchers happen to be ignoring an attack and simply downing me.

Secondly, knock downs and stuns. Some of them seem to be going straight through blocking. Properly, things like a Rhino charge should, but I'm being knocked down by scorpion grapples while looking directly at them and blocking.

Third, channelled blocking. Still completely unaffected by efficiency mods. Accidentally blocking while channelling costs the entirety of your 25 allotted energy during the mission with one hit, and didn't actually block the full damage.

Fourth, Combo counter still has no duration. I understand that the body count mod is coming, but that's the equivalent of dirty wrapping for a gunshot wound. It creates two problems while trying to fix one. Being a mod, you have to remove a mod to place it. Usually, you're trading scaling for scaling, and the combo counter doesn't really need all the much to become much more viable. You can put an unranked body count there and the combo counter becomes immediately effective, but you've thus traded a space you need to use for near mandatory elemental mixing to be able to do anything late game.

I would like to see Channelled Blocking get a buff.