Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sands of inaros, tomb protector (a few questions)

Hyoorx

Question

what rank is needed to defeat this boss? currently i am loki rank 5 and have no idea how to beat him. what weapons do i need for it? 

and is it possible to kill him with party, or do i have to solo him? 

13 answers to this question

I accidentally instakilled the Protector when trying to lifestrike myself back to health. Turns out any dagger with Covert Lethality and a frame (Equinox, Ivara, Ash...) that can trigger stealth finishers on aware enemies makes this fight kinda broken.

27 minutes ago, Ocriel said:

I accidentally instakilled the Protector when trying to lifestrike myself back to health. Turns out any dagger with Covert Lethality and a frame (Equinox, Ivara, Ash...) that can trigger stealth finishers on aware enemies makes this fight kinda broken.

can loki frame do the same? 

I tried trhe mission but i ran out of ammo at his third form. i was using a paris prime with corosive and a MAX serration, point strike, vital sense, and split chamber but i ran out of ammo and had to resort to despair and my fragor which did not do anything to the guardian

I've tried to Orthos/Naramon them, but I usually get hit by the protector's poison... I've tried excal, ash, nova... I probably just suck or have terrible mods... For the weapons I used the dread or the tonkor, paired with the lex prime. I still haven't beat it... I think I really need to get Steel Charge, Quick Thinking and Rage...