Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ps4 possible connection issues

(PSN)LiamRising

apologies if this the wrong place to post this but i was just wondering is anyone else on ps4 having issues 5 missions in a row have failed to save for me, chat keeps disconnecting and i have been booted off the game now twice while i would love to blame this on my connection, i have tested it and it works fine any other ps4 tenno experiencing connection issues or am i the only one?

Try posting in "Ps4 Beta bugs" next time

I'm not experiencing any right now, though

EDIT: Since Spark is, it may  be another Network attack

DOUBLE EDIT BECAUSE WHY NOT: I rebooted my game to take a look at the situation. I logged in but am experiencing Chat issues

Edited by (PS4)Uio937

22 minutes ago, (PS4)ChaoticChaos said:

My chat isn't loading at the moment. And I have been experiencing similar issues. I'm not sure if you even knew that warframe servers were being attacked via DDoS for a few days. I believe they resolved the issues, but I'm still having chat failures.

yeah i am aware of the issues but for most of the day its been 100% fine just now it started to play up randomly and still is behaving strangely had to restart due to my warframe freezing when accessing my foundry somethings not right at the moment. and my chat just loaded finally after 10 minutes maybe the issues are still lingering around and just randomly happening to people will have to wait and see.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

I disconnect even if there was DDoS... why can't we just have our loot added to the inventory instantly without needing to extract? (Excluding Sabotage caches for the element of "surprise") that would help everybody!

Because people would exploit it and just join and leave missions.