The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Way to Farm Life Strike?

(PSN)Mordred_Tumultu

Question

Console player here, so I was wondering, what's the best way to get Life Strike? Transmutation's a crapshoot, and the wiki just says it's a Dark Sector reward, with no further details. What rotation does it drop from, and what would be a good place to get there quickly? Is it on a specific tier of Dark Sector, or any? Thanks.

5 answers to this question

I've got 8 Life Strikes while farming on Hieracon, Pluto. It's from rotation C excavators.

You'll also get a crapload of T3-T4 keys (they're rot B) so it's definitely a nice farming place (I'm not mentioning the R5 cores because I'm not sure whether they still exist).

13 minutes ago, JohnViande said:

I've got 8 Life Strikes while farming on Hieracon, Pluto. It's from rotation C excavators.

You'll also get a crapload of T3-T4 keys (they're rot B) so it's definitely a nice farming place (I'm not mentioning the R5 cores because I'm not sure whether they still exist).

they still exist.

14 minutes ago, JohnViande said:

^ Read my mind

I always cross my fingers for R5s, and tears stream down my eyes at the sight of another credits cache