Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pc-Contest/give-Away] "let Me Buy That Item For You!" - Week 15 - GUYS READ THE OP!! :DDD

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Hello everybody!

I'll pick up 8 winners instead of 4, but I cannot afford 8 winners asking for bundles, so it will work as per following:

FIRST PRIZE(winners 1-4): any prime part OR market item, same as before

SECOND PRIZE(winners 5-8): item from the market capped at 200p, same as the "components, materials and such" rule

I NEED EVERYONE TO POST 2 ENTRIES, ONE WITH THE MOST WANTED ITEM AND ONE IF YOU WIN THE SECOND PRIZE, SO CAPPED AT 200p!

This way I should be able to deal with more winners on my own if I can't find anyone willing to help; If anyone is so kind to take care of some of the winners please PM me, a little help is always welcome!

This week  ------ArtOfViolence-----  and Weidro are going to help me with some entries, a big THANK YOU to them!!!!

Original thread: https://forums.warfr...1/#entry6055401

Welcome back to my bi-weekly contest; after 7 entries I decided to change the format a bit since I think I can afford it: MARKET is now available for submissions!!

Please read below the rules:

- This thread goes for approx 24 hours

- I'm planning to do it every 2 Monday/Tuesday

- Write in this thread the prime part you terribly need OR the market item you desperately want!

- At the end of the contest I'll randomly pickup 4 players using a website like this: http://www.miniwebto...om-name-picker/

- As soon as my job and real life allow it I'll buy the parts and gift them to the winners

- Only prime parts and market stuff are allowed; sorry but no, I won't buy you a Primed Chamber(at the moment, in the future.........who knows)

Read the FAQ carefully please

FAQ

Is this multi platform?

- Nope, sorry, there's no way to trade with consoles, this is PC only

How many prime parts can I ask?

- Only one part can be gifted and I'll check your profile to make sure you don't have it already; I don't want to end up with helping someone that doesn't really need help

If I win, when can I expect to get the stuff?

- As soon as possible! After picking up the winners I'll send both a PM here and a friend request in game; make sure not to decline the in game friend request as it helps to keep track of the winners. I'm GMT+2 so be patient if your from US or Australia, but be sure you'll get the part you want in a few days.

What if I got the prime part I wanted before the gift was delivered?

- No problem, you can chose another one or a market item instead

What do you want in exchange?

- Ammo drum is a perfect currency for this

Market edition, does it mean I can ask you anything from the market?

- Yes, every single market item

Are update bundles and bundles in general included?

- Yes, they are

What about components, materials and such?

- For small bits you can ask a pack of them, capped at 200 plat, meaning you can ask me to gift you 10pcs Forma or 10pcs Catalyst/Reactor, or 10 frame slots.

Are Tennogen/Steam Workshop items included?

- Sadly no, I can give away only items that I can buy with plat; if DE implements the option in the future I'll add them to the pool!

If I win once, can I submit to the next week contest?

- Absolutely.

That's it I think, good luck to everyone!!

Edited by siralextraffo

5 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

Post a second entry please, or you won't be able to win the second prize.

I think part of the confusion might be how you worded the redall cap part. Maybe you should say something like..

FIRST CHOICE: any prime part OR market item

SECONDARY CHOICE: plat cap of 200

Just a though anyway. The first time I read it weeks ago I thought you meant anything over 200 plat is unlikely to be picked. I hope I'm helping! :D 

If I can transfer my win to my friend, then the Palatine Rhino Bundle (the one with the Jat Kittag Skin).

If not/2nd entry, then a Nikana Prime Blade or Hilt (or both, if you're so inclined).

And once again, thanks for continuing to do this.

Edited by Zaeglamesh
Edit 1: Decided to change the entry. Edit 2: Changed 2nd entry to match 1st, since it seems you can get both parts for under 200p.

5 minutes ago, Plushy said:

I think part of the confusion might be how you worded the redall cap part. Maybe you should say something like..

FIRST CHOICE: any prime part OR market item

SECONDARY CHOICE: plat cap of 200

Just a though anyway. The first time I read it weeks ago I thought you meant anything over 200 plat is unlikely to be picked. I hope I'm helping! :D 

You're probably right, I didn't change it as it seemed to work fine 2 weeks ago, but I'll edit now!