The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would this blueprint for the top floor of our ghost clan dojo work?

Ed94

Question

Dojo Blueprint

So me and my group of friends have got our own ghost clan, and were about to finish our middle floor(reasearch speedrun floor), and bottom floor(reactor floor), and noticed when attempting to go by our blueprints, we could not build the orokin lab where we wanted to on the middle floor. We had to switch the tenno lab's position with the orokin lab's due to some unknown boundaries that exist beyond what is shown from the vector icon of the clan's default hall.

This worries me since our decorative/main floor was planned out to be pretty elaborate with some tight spaces to fitting some rooms.  This was done so that we would have a well designed layout that could be easily traversed to various locations through multiple paths. Now that I've experienced this I do not know if that is possible anymore. 

Edited by Ed94

3 answers to this question

Small alterations

That should clear up any conflicts with room borders, if your's doesn't work. I mainly just added a long hallway in between the greater hall and honor room, added a T section onto the small garden the biolab was on, and attached the biolab and chem lad to it. Minimal changes that should allow you to keep the original design as clse to what you has as you liked.

If I remember this correctly Reactors take 1 floor up and 1 floor down wherever you put them so you would have to build your design around that however my dojo is almost completely symmetrical on all floors and I can say I have built reactors on top of other reactors before so I'm not 100% certain how long that's been a feature

I did not know this. That is most likely the reason I guess for the oracle problem maybe.

6 hours ago, -Amaterasu- said:

If I remember this correctly Reactors take 1 floor up and 1 floor down wherever you put them so you would have to build your design around that however my dojo is almost completely symmetrical on all floors and I can say I have built reactors on top of other reactors before so I'm not 100% certain how long that's been a feature

Thanks for the alterations as well. The long hall does not seem that bad especially since the member will be spawning in the temple area anyway.