Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migrating in your Liset doesn't really speed up matchmaking or help much of anything.

taiiat

not the first time this has been talked about but...

yep, just sittin' here, in my Liset, having lots of fun.
m9hFaNu.png
and....
hqdefault.jpg
rlYdgiw.png

oh, gee thanks.

- - - - - 

if that wasn't clear enough - stop wasting my time host migrating constantly in my Liset, and then always failing anyways. at the very least don't make me have to sit around and do nothing while i wait, at best, make it actually work AND don't make me have to sit around and do nothing AND make it the same speed as Host Migrating when launching Missions or in Missions, not way, way slower.

Edited by taiiat

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree. And it's not just the host migrations that are a problem, the entire matchmaking system on busy nodes is a complete mess and constantly fails to even acknowledge I already accepted the mission, like 5 times or more, or outright fails and hangs till I exit navigation or have to restart the game...

Matchmaking needs to be looked at, because since the last changes and introduction of Host migration in liset it's been a mess...

I do appreciate the reconnect system changes/fixes tho, so please just have another look at matchmaking DE...

Edited by Demon.King