The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login failed : Check your info (not again..)

SumFunGuy

It's been happening for the last 6 hours with a dozen different threads posted in different forum locations.  So yes, it's back and I'm here in California affected too.  The best I get is one mission every 20-30 minutes and at the end of it, I'm kicked out, to start the login nightmare all over again.  Joy.

My guess is yes, for the last 6+ hours.  Seems to be less people in total affected, but it's hard to gauge since there've been different posts in different forum locations all saying the same thing, instead of one massive one like last weekend.

3 minutes ago, Ronin_Diederick said:

They should iron out everything and give one big update a month instead of making everyone update almost everyday just to find out we cant play the game afterwards. There are people in our clan who just dont bother to play anymore because of issues like this..and the constant random dc's mid-mission. Great game...but this has got more bugs than Fallout 4 did when it came out. lol

You can't really iron out a DDoS attack...

And honestly, while DE have been DDoS'd before the only ones this year was last and this weekend.

I'm not going to say there aren't bugs, but sometimes you are going to disconnect from a mission. But those are rare, unless your internet or hardware is sketchy. 

That said DE has no control whatsoever when someone or some group commences a DDoS like this.

1 hour ago, Ronin_Diederick said:

i agree Cob. This is really bull crap...it's pretty much the only game i play coz i reeeally like it..but lately i've been having more problems than fun. Screw referring anyone to this game untill it's fixed. i've been trying to get more players from here to get the game...but this...this is going to kill it and force me to play something else altogether

Its not really DEs fault though.