The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Energize set, effects

ThorienKELL

Question

Arcane energize - On Energy Pickup, 40% chance to give allies (and the player) energy in a 20m range. 

So ... in my constant search for "best arcane" I've recently procured this set and it was no mere task, jordas raid was never too popular and recent patches disable the team ability to skip the first part, or so I've heard, result was that jordas arcanes are even more rare and especially difficult to get. and prices skyrocketed as result too. 

Anyways described mechanics seemed interesting and few fellow arcane buyers told me it's a good set, I've even read few comments on wiki pages like this is so OP and "enjoy while lasts" till nerf. Slightly concerned of possible OP effects,I've tested my new set and ... well almost nothing happened. Activation rate seems fairly low and much worse then described 40%, there is no arcane icon (?) just brief flash and you get 100 energy extra, if I noticed correctly. Kinda nice but not 2K plat nice. 

Description of this arcane mechanics is very scarce, so if anyone has more info and insight, I would be grateful.

Edited by ThorienKELL

4 answers to this question

2k?! I thought I overpaid with 1200. 0_o anyways I really like it to be honest, went straight to my toggle ability frames like Ember. Also helps with other builds that run blind rage and no effeciancy. From my experience 40% trigger rate seems about right.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Arcane energize is really good. I played a 90 min Tycho with my bud and I had a loki. My friend had a maxed arcane energizer equipped. I ran out of energy and in a matter off seconds I jumped to 700 energy after my friend ran over a few energy orb pickups. I asked if he dropped energy pads but he told me it was the effects of arcane energize. It is by far a game changer. That is why people  pay a lot  for it

Edited by (XB1)TheGoldenMedal