The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan emblems

(XBOX)EP1C x M4rcu5

Question

3 answers to this question

Within a day or two after you submit an emblem you should receive a message in your in-game inbox saying that it has been accepted.  Once that happens, the next hotfix or update should contain your emblem.  That's usually within a week on PC.  On XB1, however, you might have to wait a bit longer for the next update.

Spoiler

Ok thank you, also when i go to upload my image it has a black background even thought i made sure it's transparent on the file, is that normal? or will it look ugly because of the black background?

edit: please ignore the spoler and two quotes...i was trying to add a photo

Edited by (XB1)EP1C x M4rcu5

1 hour ago, (XB1)EP1C x M4rcu5 said:

Ok thank you, also when i go to upload my image it has a black background even thought i made sure it's transparent on the file, is that normal? or will it look ugly because of the black background?

If you see a black background in the website preview then it will look that way in game, too.  Doing transparency is a little bit tricky, depending on the graphics app you're using.  Make sure you're saving as a 128x128 .PNG, other than that I can't give you any advice without knowing exactly what you're doing.