The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin void secret room

Zebiko

Question

I have been trying to figure out how to get past a door in a speed run challenge room. This door is right next to the starting switch and it does not open when I step on it. I thought that the other switch at the far end would open it or maybe it's another timed door (where I have to run back to the start), but that's not the case. Anyone know how to get to the other side?

pwWeFTU.jpg

jAo0U8S.jpg

7 answers to this question

The gate in the second picture has to be closed in order for the room to activate.  If it were going to work there would be 2 more bars at the top and bottom of that door blocking your path until you hit the button in front of it.  Hitting the button opens the door, activates the two orbs in the middle of the room, and opens the sliding wall panel across the room you showed in picture 1.  Sprint across and walk in.

They key thing to remember is it isn't always going to activate.

Edited by (PS4)horridhal

I guess a video would be easier to describe. This room is right next to the starting switch, on the same side of the long room. NOT the other end of the room, that timed door is easy.

In the perspective of the second picture, the door I'm asking about is behind me.

Edited by Warfoxzero

1 minute ago, Warfoxzero said:

I guess a video would be easier to describe. This room is right next to the starting switch, on the same side of the long room. NOT the other end of the room, that timed door is easy.

The one closest to you doesn't open.  It only affects the one farthest from you.

1 minute ago, Warfoxzero said:

Why? The first picture shows you that there are items to get in there. There must be a way, or is it bugged? Or is it a cruel joke?

It is simply a mirror image of the other side.  The crates auto spawn there since it is a treasure room and they are required.

There used to be way to get into both rooms, but they've since been removed.  You aren't missing much in that one, anyways, considering it is only 3 crates and a few lockers.