The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Junai's Fan Art! (Updated: Excal Umbreon Finished!)

xXJunaiXx

Hi everyone! Im a Pc player from sweden that like to draw

I do have a DeviantArt page ( http://xxjunaixx.deviantart.com/  for those who want to se non warframe related stuf from me)

So i have some stuff im working on atm but will update when i get new stuff or update pics ^^  i hope you enjoy!

First we have a Grineer ember i have been working on for a while but still just in progress

Spoiler

OE9NUfS.png

sSN0klT.png

im also working on a Excalibur prime mixed with Shiny Umbreon

(the compleeted one)

Spoiler

JiZNN1u.jpg

(in pgrogress pics)

Spoiler

o7mGe5i.jpg

YmLgjTy.pngMyALUKb.png

Candy Fame?

Spoiler

Sorry for the Horrible quality but its night now and the flash on the phone refused to work :c

anyhow this is an idea so far and would be fun to know your oppinion on it. (the tiny thing next to it is a candy minion grineer)

JX5Ea5C.jpg

im not shure it would work as a frame but definatley would work as an event enemy

Right now im working on the Excal Umbreon and will update when more work is done 

My To Draw List:

Ember And Ivara

Candy Frame

Volt Prime Mixed With Pikachu

I hope you liked it! :D also if you have any good idea on what else I can work on feel free to give me more ideas even if it could take a while before I make it

=^-^=

Edited by xXJunaiXx
new stuff

22 hours ago, xXJunaiXx said:

I hope you liked it! :D also if you have any good idea on what else I can work on feel free to give me more ideas even if it could take a while before I make it

=^-^=

I have a suggestion :P

Draw these two :P 

JBUEmaH.png

This is my art, but I would like to see your interpretation :D

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

4 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

There should be more Grineerfied warframes!

I like that Ember,keep up the good work.

yeah im going to work on a rhino grineer at some point (me an my bf always play as rhino and ember and we like the grineer as well so we have a concept on them as grineer but i just havnt started on rhino yet XD)

and thank you! :D

7 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

I have a suggestion :P

Draw these two :P

Spoiler

JBUEmaH.png

This is my art, but I would like to see your interpretation :D

i can try later but im not really that good with faces ( i strugle a bit whenever i try to draw a human face) but as said i can try ^^

1 hour ago, xXJunaiXx said:

i can try later but im not really that good with faces ( i strugle a bit whenever i try to draw a human face) but as said i can try ^^

Do what you can, like I said, it would be cool to see your interpretation. :D

I look forward to seeing your other art though :P

1 hour ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

haha yeah its just for fun x3 but it went better than i thought it would XD (i didnt even use an eraser as i normaly use a lot when it comes to my other pics) i might do it in photoshop when i need some breaks from my main drawings just to let the brain calm down a bit (i tend to concentrait a bit too much when draw stuff on my computer and end up with a headace if i dont take breaks)

1 minute ago, xXJunaiXx said:

haha yeah its just for fun x3 but it went better than i thought it would XD (i didnt even use an eraser as i normaly use a lot when it comes to my other pics) i might do it in photoshop when i need some breaks from my main drawings just to let the brain calm down a bit (i tend to concentrait a bit too much when draw stuff on my computer and end up with a headace if i dont take breaks)

Man... I wish I had photoshop... as you can see the pic I added was done all by hand XD

6 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Man... I wish I had photoshop... as you can see the pic I added was done all by hand XD

i was just lucky that i got photoshop CS6 with the computer i bougt from my school but there are a lot of good free drawing programs too you know? i dont know that much about them since i have always had photoshop thanks to the school but i have friends who use free painting/drawing programs

Just now, xXJunaiXx said:

i was just lucky that i got photoshop CS6 with the computer i bougt from my school but there are a lot of good free drawing programs too you know? i dont know that much about them since i have always had photoshop thanks to the school but i have friends who use free painting/drawing programs

You lucky person you...

19 hours ago, xXJunaiXx said:

you could look and see if you find any good free program? there are some that are really good and i could take a look and see what my friends use if you want ^^

I've heard that Paint Tool Sai (The bootleg version) is free :P

I've been looking at Manga Studio tho...

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

7 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

I've heard that Paint Tool Sai (The bootleg version) is free :P

I've been looking at Mange Studio tho...

Hmm as far as i know both are good, dont know anyone using manga studio but i got a friend using Sai and it looks like its easy to use.

Dont know about manga studio but Sai is free

20 hours ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

btw is that you operator and just a random heavy gunner or is the heavy gunner a special person? :3 

36 minutes ago, xXJunaiXx said:

btw is that you operator and just a random heavy gunner or is the heavy gunner a special person? :3 

Yes that is my in-game operator, and yes, she is very special :P

Spoiler

aQh1Sh6.png

And your excal umbreon looks really noice! :P

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R