The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need some help with Syndicates

666ArcLight

Question

Guys, as you can see in the picture, i've farmed reputation only with the Red Veil and Steel Meridian syndicates, and ended up getting negative -44k with ALL others. Now I kinda want to increase my reputation with the Perrin Sequence, but i'm stuck with -44k reputation and winning like +350 rep with the first emblem per game. 

Could anyone give me some tips? If i can even redeem my reputation with Perrin or am I wasting my time ?
And if I can, how do i farm enough reputation? (+300 to +300 I will take all year to get out of these -44k =O)

Obs: Sorry my bad english

SYNDICATES PRINT

7 answers to this question

You can't work with perrin while working for either Steel or Veil.

The four syndicates any one is able to work for at any time, is Steel, Suda, Veil and Hexis (66% Steel and 33% Suda, meaning that's the percents have time you have to work for them)

And, Veil, Loka, Perrin and Steel 

1 minute ago, 666ArcLight said:

Sorry, I do not understand well, then there is not a third syndicate that I can work? (In addition to the Steel and Veil )

As long as you don't work for veil, and just rank it up passively by doing work for Steel, you can also have Hexis and Suda on your side. But to have that, you can only work for Steel and Suda personally. You have to work for Steel 66% of the time, and suda 33% of the time to keep everything balanced.

Easy mode is the right side or left side - you can do all three left and have the three right hate you, or vice versa.  Alternately, you can do 4, like Pur3 said.  Easiest way to do this is by doing Steel and Suda missions (they balance out so you don't make any progress either way on RV, while progressing on AH), and allocating your bonus rep as Pur3 said.  Works for the right side too, you'll just end up hated by Suda and Hexis instead of Loka and Perrin.  

Personally, if I were in the position in your pic, I would just finish with SM and RV.  Then, start working exclusively on the right side.  Try to save up as many SM medallions so you can restore their rep faster when you decide to go back to it.

Spoiler

HAI PUR3!

49 minutes ago, 666ArcLight said:

Guys, as you can see in the picture, i've farmed reputation only with the Red Veil and Steel Meridian syndicates, and ended up getting negative -44k with ALL others. Now I kinda want to increase my reputation with the Perrin Sequence, but i'm stuck with -44k reputation and winning like +350 rep with the first emblem per game. 

Could anyone give me some tips? If i can even redeem my reputation with Perrin or am I wasting my time ?
And if I can, how do i farm enough reputation? (+300 to +300 I will take all year to get out of these -44k =O)

Obs: Sorry my bad english

SYNDICATES PRINT

My advice is, pick up New Loka and Perrin together.

Raise Perrin by leveling only New Loka. By gaining rep with New Loka you give 50% to Perrin.

New Loka will not mess with Red Veil, and just 50% on Steel Meridian.

When Steel Meridian starts going 2 low, do some Red Veil missions / marks, Red Veil will give 50% to steel and won't mess with New Loka nor Perrin.

If Steel Meridian is high again, level New Loka again to raise both Loka and Perrin.

I don't know your MR, let's say you're MR10. You can get 11k rep per day. Except on the days you new to get Meridian back up, you would take 4 days to bring New Loka back to Rank -1. Since it shares 50% with Perrin, you'll take a bit more and Perrin will be dragged up but will take double the time.

So yes, if you want to get Loka / Perrin up high without losing Red Veil or Steel Meridian, you'll take like a month or 2 to get them high enough. Not a year x) The only way to make it faster is to completely giving up on Steel Meridian. You ONLY do missions for Red Veil and New Loka, and balance the other 2.

TL:DR: If you want to keep the 2 you have, you have to stop doing Steel Meridian and Perrin missions / medallions. You only do New Loka to raise New Loka and Perrin, and do Red Veil to level Red Veil and to avoid Steel Meridian going down. 

IF you give up on Steel Meridian, just do New Loka. Red Veil you only need to do when you want Red Veil rep.

(PM me if you want all this explained in Portuguese)