Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still Stuck In Bladestorm

MisterE

the improved netcode causes ash's bladestorm to end and then allow him to float above his original starting point, I have bladestorm conveniently sitting in my inventory and have ash shelfed because there's no point in using him without his crowd control ability.

the improved netcode causes ash's bladestorm to end and then allow him to float above his original starting point, I have bladestorm conveniently sitting in my inventory and have ash shelfed because there's no point in using him without his crowd control ability.

Contrary to apparently popular belief, Ash is useful for more than just his Bladestorm attack. His Shuriken attack works amazingly well against most bosses (Except it causes Jackal to stand up immediately for some reason) and enemies. His Smokescreen is great for evasion and sneak attacks. His teleport... Well, I've never had a need for that one, I can get to most enemies faster by running than by aiming just right and trying to teleport there. He is also fast and not particularly weak, so there's that bonus as well.

But yeah, I still agree that the Bladestorm issue needs a fix. It doesn't always happen, but most of the time it does. Unless you're hosting or playing solo, that is.

Edited by RyojinOrion

Contrary to apparently popular belief, Ash is useful for more than just his Bladestorm attack. His Shuriken attack works amazingly well against most bosses (Except it causes Jackal to stand up immediately for some reason) and enemies. His Smokescreen is great for evasion and sneak attacks. His teleport... Well, I've never had a need for that one, I can get to most enemies faster by running than by aiming just right and trying to teleport there. He is also fast and not particularly weak, so there's that bonus as well.

I agree. Since they buffed Shuriken, I find Ash to be an extremely versatile frame. Once you get the swing of teleport you turn an already fast frame into a lightning bolt. That's actually my favorite ability. I reserve bladestorm for when the team is obviously in trouble or when I get myself in a little too deep.