The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy Mods

(XBOX)HeldNoBananas

Question

So I saw the Flow, Streamline and Continuity mods which I've been wondering about the best locations they drop. I know they drop from the grineer, I checked on wikia but I want to know the missions they have the highest drop rate so I can finally get them. Anything but survivals, I can only do solo so I'm out of that.

Does anyone know what's the place they have the highest chance to drop?

Edited by (XB1)HeldNoBananas

5 answers to this question

There are no increased drops, just missions with more chances (because more enemies to kill). Survival is usually advised since you have a constant flow of enemies coming at you directly without you having to search for them.

You don't need to do 1hour of survival, you can go for as long as you can, extract, repeat.

But to be honest, those mods are much easier to get on Void Containers. Get any void mission, even T1 of any type (Capture, Exterminate, etc..) , run the whole map breaking all containers. Special rooms or Parkour rooms have containers with much higher rates to drop mods. Container mods are random, can give any mod within a certain list (which you can check on wikia) I usually leave with 1~4 rare mods from a void mission. Some of them can be 1 of those 3 you mentioned.

8 minutes ago, Manyc said:

There are no increased drops, just missions with more chances (because more enemies to kill). Survival is usually advised since you have a constant flow of enemies coming at you directly without you having to search for them.

You don't need to do 1hour of survival, you can go for as long as you can, extract, repeat.

But to be honest, those mods are much easier to get on Void Containers. Get any void mission, even T1 of any type (Capture, Exterminate, etc..) , run the whole map breaking all containers. Special rooms or Parkour rooms have containers with much higher rates to drop mods. Container mods are random, can give any mod within a certain list (which you can check on wikia) I usually leave with 1~4 rare mods from a void mission. Some of them can be 1 of those 3 you mentioned.

Sounds good, I could go with excalibur and wreck some stuff..lol. I will try it, thank you.

1 hour ago, Manyc said:

That's actually a terrible way to farm for them. Void containers can contain a large spread of mods, including a wide list of bronze and silver mods. Your best bet for flow is to run Selkie Sedna. It's a Survival, meaning you can get it as a 5 minute interval reward, and it has grineer butchers, who also drop it. For Streamline, your best bet will be Lith earth, with a few frontier grineer dropping it, and it being a possible wave reward. Finally, for continuity, Sargas Ruk will be your best bet. He has a moderate loot pool, but is very likely to drop one of the mods in his loot pool, as well as orokin cells. Considering you don't have any of these 3 mods, I'm guessing you're newer, and could use a few of those as well ;)

21 minutes ago, SquireAngel said:

That's actually a terrible way to farm for them. Void containers can contain a large spread of mods, including a wide list of bronze and silver mods. Your best bet for flow is to run Selkie Sedna. It's a Survival, meaning you can get it as a 5 minute interval reward, and it has grineer butchers, who also drop it. For Streamline, your best bet will be Lith earth, with a few frontier grineer dropping it, and it being a possible wave reward. Finally, for continuity, Sargas Ruk will be your best bet. He has a moderate loot pool, but is very likely to drop one of the mods in his loot pool, as well as orokin cells. Considering you don't have any of these 3 mods, I'm guessing you're newer, and could use a few of those as well ;)

I can do like a max of 15 mins of survival, because I can do only solo not having xb live gold.

In defense missions I can do a max of 15 waves, I tried to do 20 today but I failed miserably at the last wave.

Sargas Ruk is a pain in the.. y'know but it's not hard to shoot his weak points.

This couldn't prove more useful than it is, I'll try all of these tomorrow and hope for the best. I know about the orokin cells, I was doing some exterminations on saturn and almost every time I got some this weekend (gonna get Akmagnus soon). It's the 25th day since I play and I'm kinda slow not being able to do missions with other players. I was a noob at the start but I'm getting the hang of it. 

Thank you for all the information and I hope I'll get as far as possible in this game. 

After I get these I'm going for the damage mod for secondaries (forgot its name). :D