Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee counter and glaives

Delasire

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello, I do not see anything on the wiki that says it doesn't affect the throw attack. However it also doesn't state that it does, so it's a "maybe" here.

Considering the following quote: (taken from the wiki)

The Combo Counter will count all melee attacks performed while equipping Melee weapons, including stealth attacks

it should, since you are in "melee mode" while throwing the glaive. If you have access to the simulator you could also run a few tests.

I've made some tests and APPARENTLY the thrown attack is modified by the melee combo counter. I will have to do some more research as the procs confused me, couldn't really see well in the white background...maybe I'll download some sort of recording software to slow stuff down. Thanks for the answer!

On 3/21/2016 at 9:29 AM, Delasire said:

I've made some tests and APPARENTLY the thrown attack is modified by the melee combo counter. I will have to do some more research as the procs confused me, couldn't really see well in the white background...maybe I'll download some sort of recording software to slow stuff down. Thanks for the answer!

Doesn't seem to, from what I see.

http://imgur.com/a/tm8cm

You'll notice: all body shots are 625 damage, all explosions are 1629 (bleed is 190) - regardless of the combo multiplier.