The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Having Server Issues?

Master-Ouroboros

I recently got kicked 2 times out to the login screen, very recently, just 4-5 minutes ago.. .-."

I just started seeing how fun and awesome Dethcube and its gun were with Nova's 4 on low-mid lvl missions and this happens.. I cri evritiem

Edit: The last time I switched regions was very recent, but I think I remember switching back to Asia most recently. Also used Europe, and days before, I tried NA-East.

Edited by LunarEdge7

Got kicked after a long-ish (relatively speaking) Defense mission.  "Could not connect to server... nothing saved, Hahaha-loser" message afterwards as you sometimes get.  

Worth nothing I got that 2 hour booster (or whatever) as a login bonus too.  So, I lose the usefulness of that.  I also paid for an affinity booster.  Lose useful time on that, though I'm sure it'll keep running while I'm asleep and can't use it.  

Stuff like this is profoundly frustrating.  It's not just "you can't play", it's literally, "we will take your money and give you nothing but wasted progress."  Ton of login issues over the past weekend, but somehow I doubt there's an recompense for Server-meltdown part deux because the issues were more intermittent.