The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Build

(PSN)SALVATIONxCRUSH

Question

6 answers to this question

Duration is essential for his crowd control, and if you want to leave his Fire Walker on all the time (and you should), you definitely want high duration and efficiency. I wouldn't tank his strength because all his powers require strength including Warding Halo's health. I also recommend you throw in at least a Stretch to increase the range.  I could post my build, but I'm sure other people will have something better than what I have.

45 minutes ago, xiaodenden said:

Duration is essential for his crowd control, and if you want to leave his Fire Walker on all the time (and you should), you definitely want high duration and efficiency. I wouldn't tank his strength because all his powers require strength including Warding Halo's health. I also recommend you throw in at least a Stretch to increase the range.  I could post my build, but I'm sure other people will have something better than what I have.

I have largely the same setup; a Quality Build. It seems best to have all of Nezha's abilities at 100% or higher, although someone may come around and give another build.

If you like painting the ground in flames/your energy colour consider adding the two slide mods to your build. Combined with a Dur/Str build and decent efficiency you can slide around the solar system at speed- killing enemies by running in to them (3) and then burning them to death with the trail you leave behind (1). It does leave you with rather poor 2 and 4 abilities tbh, but I find it totally worthwhile and a fun change.

Highly effective in Derelict vault runs because you'll only even notice the extinguished key, the others are completely irrelevant to you. Perfectly viable to Heiracon core/key farm too.

I have three different builds for him.

1: Low-Mid Tier Ult Build:

This build focuses on his ultimate, using strength as the primary effect. Duration is not as important because this a build for lower levels where you just activate the ult and then release it to kill everything hit.

2: Low-Mid Tier Melee Build:

Alright, this is just a build of mine that I enjoy playing. It's not really effective in any way, but it's fun in many. Basically you focus on getting as much speed as possible. Add in some Duration and efficiency  for his 1st, 2nd and 3rd abillity. The ultimate is ignored here. I also add in Natural Talent so I can cast his 2nd spell faster. With this build you wanna teleport all over the place and slaughter the plebs with your melee. It's fun, you should try it.

3: High Tier Crowd Control:

Alright, this is for the higher level missions. Sorties and other 60+ runs basically. With this build you wanna get the maximum amount of range (250% if you have all the mods). Add some duration, efficiency is not as important because you usually have a trinity with you in those sort of misisons.

Edited by VanikSWE