The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bare minimal Frost build to farm Triton

KBurn85

Question

Hello, I would appreciate it if someone could provide me a bare-minimal Frost build to farm Triton (ie. no Forma, no Potato). I have Tonkor/War/Sonicor/Atomos all on max-builds, so killing stuff is not an issue, and have a max build Ash Prime (TF, FE, rage, etc.), so I have plenty of efficiency/dmg mods. I'm thinking something like this (Steel charge, as that's the only viable aura I have), thoughts and opinions please.

http://goo.gl/awXNWK

Sad, I know, but its pretty much a budget build, given that the prime is so much better, and I'd rather wait for it to reappear to potato it.

4 answers to this question

1. If you're in a squad that has a Trinity, you can remove Fleeting Expertise.
  2. Put Stretch.
  3. (Optional) Switch Blind Rage to Flow.

Now I'm gonna tell you right now that it will take a long time for Frost Prime to be unvaulted again (unless you found someone selling Frost Prime) so I suggest that you potato Frost if you're gonna use him on the long run. Even though Frost Prime has increase stats on shields and has an extra D polarity that doesn't mean that Frost can't perform just as well as Frost Prime. 

Edited by NekroArts